Note : Please confirm the interface and compatible protocols before purchase.
(1)SATA 6Gbps Model
ORICO has been focusing on electronic products for 13 years, with a mature industry chain and innovative ability to keep pace with the times. We pay great attention to product quality and continue to innovate, and 1-year after-sales service your choice of us. The M.2 SSD Adapter offers the possibility to use the M.2 NVMe SSD as an external drive only through the USB port of a PC or laptop.
1. Heat Dissipation: Built-in Metal heat sink + silicone thermal pad, heat dissipation is fast, and the heat dissipation efficiency is 20%-30% higher than that of ordinary ssd enclosures.
2. With Cap: Prevent the interface from being exposed and damaged, protect the interface and improve the stability of the structure.
3. Capacity: Supports up to 4TB NVMe ssd.
4. Acceleration Protection: Support UASP, TRIM, SMART, 70% faster than conventional USB 3.1 read speed, 40% faster write speed, automatically identify errors, ensure file data security.
5. High-quality 2-in-1 USB Cable: Strong durability, can withstand 10000-15000 bending tests.
6. Tool-free: Slide installation without tools.
A. Use the silicone plug to fix the SSD. Just align the silicone plug to the ssd interface and press it lightly to install the SSD. The soft silicone plug protects the SSD fixing hole and avoids abrasion.
B. Connect the hard disk case cover to the hard disk case bayonet, and close the hard disk case with a slight push. It is easy to take out and will not wear out the SSD.
2.NVMe model case is not compatible with NGFF SATA M.2 SSD, vice versa.
3.For new unused SSD, it’s necessary to make a partition at first, otherwise it can not be recognized.
4.It is normal that the aluminum case heats up when using, and it doesn’t affect normal use.
With Hook M.2 SSD Enclosure
Material: Made of ABS material with hook and strap.
Grey and green available.
The enclosed 2-in-1 multi USB cable meets your diversified demands.
*The 10Gbps transmission speed is only achieved when Type-C to Type-C is connected.
*M.2 SATA SSD enclosure only encloses a Type-C to USB-A cable.
Built-in thermal fin greatly improve heat dissipation efficiency by providing better thermal conductivity, ensuring stable operation
Adopting the advanced chip and supporting NVMe PCIe 3.0 protocol, promises stable operation and data safety.
Black color M.2 SSD Enclosure
Material: Front metal wire drawing process, bottom texture surface + bright surface combination process
Excellent cooling: Built-in Metal heat sink ensures perfect cooling performance of the solid state drive